- Geekmarks: an Open-Source, API-driven, geeky bookmarking service
- Unit-testing (embedded) C applications with Ceedling: let's write C code that doesn't suck
- Object-oriented techniques in C: my experience on the topic, plus an utility for autogeneration of boilerplate code
- Visualizing the Heap on Embedded Devices, and getting highly efficient heap manager for memory-constrained devices
- TNeo RTOS: well-formed and carefully tested real-time kernel for 16- and 32-bit MCUs
- Bmp writer: C module for painless generation of bmp screenshots (mainly for embedded usage)
- DFTrig: C module for calculation of trigonometric functions by lookup table, table generator included.
- Bot Terminal: a crossplatform utility that performs binary data exchange via serial port. It allows one to set up flexible rules about how to reply to different requests.
- Vim: convenient code navigation for your projects: thorough explanation of advanced Indexer + Vimprj usage
- Vim-Indexer: plugin for Vim that provides painless transparent tags generation
- Vimprj: plugin for Vim that helps you manage options for multiple projects
- Quit another window: plugin for Vim that helps you close arbitrary window without bothering to leave the current one